STAY 4, PAY 3 AT LOAPI
PRIVATE AND REMOTE, ESCAPE TO LOAPI THIS SUMMER
STAY FOR 4 NIGHTS AND PAY FOR 3 AT LOAPI TENTED CAMP
Valid from 01 January – 31 March 2024
Tswalu at the height of summer is a time of rebirth, new life, and thrilling predator-prey interactions. The southern Kalahari is warm, sunny, and surprisingly green. Brief thunderstorms bring welcome relief from the heat, transforming the landscape, replenishing waterholes, and igniting the already magical hues of Kalahari sunsets.
Loapi’s six private tented safari homes offer some of life’s most elusive luxuries: unscripted time in nature, space to breathe out, and a liberating sense of freedom. Summer days are book-ended by early and late game drives, leaving a luxury of time in camp for sociable meals, restorative siestas, refreshing swims, and therapeutic massage or yoga. Summer evenings are conducive to fireside drinks, dinner outdoors, night drives, tracking elusive species, stargazing, and falling asleep to nature’s nocturnal soundtrack.
LOAPI AT A GLANCE:
- • A private wilderness experience in the largest, most remote private reserve in South Africa
- • 6 private tented safari homes for exclusive use, each a full-service micro camp
- • Exclusive use means no shared or communal guest areas or services
- • Dedicated, on-site homathi (house manager) and private chef
- • Private vehicle, guide and tracker
- • Choice of 4 x one-bedroom homes and 2 x two-bedroom homes
- • Each home spaced at least 100 metres (330 feet) apart for privacy and seclusion
- • One-bedroom home spans 303 square metres (3260 square feet)
- • Two-bedroom home spans 433 square metres (4660 square feet)
- • Spacious tented bedroom suites with indoor and outdoor showers (no bathtub)
- • Each home incorporates spaces for enjoying time together (dining and relaxation) and spending time apart (resting, retreating, or working remotely)
- • Private study with wifi
- • Generous, shaded outdoor decks with uninterrupted views
- • Outdoor daybeds for relaxation, space to do yoga or workouts
- • Plunge pool for refreshing dips
- • Fire pit and shaded, outdoor dining area
- • Full bar, including a collection of fine South African wines
- • Fully equipped interactive kitchen and help-yourself deli fridge
CONTACT US FOR EARLY 2024 BOOKINGS
Please contact our reservations team for availability to secure this special offer and confirm a booking.
Read more for details on what your complete Tswalu experience includes.
PLEASE NOTE: This Stay for 4, Pay for 3 Loapi Offer is only valid for new bookings, for travel between 1 January and 31 March 2024.BOOK NOW
Terms and Conditions: Promotions are mutually exclusive and cannot be combined or used in conjunction with any other special rates or promotions | Offer must be requested at the time of booking and cannot be applied retrospectively | Booking validity: for new reservations, for travel between 1 January 2024 and 31 March 2024.